Tuesday 5 September 2017

Liners to the Stars

I am working on another passenger liner for Stars without Number. This one is a really big ship. Probably the largest such ship type in the sector. It is 164 meters in length, 74 meters wide and 54 meters tall. That is about 1.5 football fields long.

I still have a lot of work to do on this one.  I have the basic shape and materials. But I want to detail some of the cabins, lounge areas and bridge. I am thinking this would be a good model to use for an adventure so I want to build full deckplans.


Panstellar Lines starliner Arterise Galdis

There is a hanger near the engine mounts which fits two short range shuttles. These shuttles are not designed to enter the atmosphere but are meant to carry passengers to other ships or to space stations. Along the spine are mounted hatches for lifepods.

There are a total of 112 first class cabins spread over two decks, each with a large window onto space. The bubble of clear material just forward of the lifepods is the ceiling over the main entertainment room.

No comments:

Post a Comment