Saturday 7 January 2017

Mare Nostrum

I decided to start this blog because the last time I wrote any significant amount of gaming material was on blogger.  I helps organize my thoughts and pushes me to write stuff down. Before you know it you have several thousand words of information.

I want to start hosting sessions on Roll20 and I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time developing worlds for rulesets when really I could just create an adventure and jump in and play.  The last time I did this I developed a complete world called Mare Nostrum for some online games using the Labyrinth Lords rules.

Mare Nostrum was a bowl-shaped world around an immense sea in the middle.  I developed the history, races, backgrounds and created the map (see image).  I then wrote 3 adventures for it. Unfortunately it ended after that.

Mare Nostrum created using Hexographer

No comments:

Post a Comment