Sunday 4 November 2018

Stillwater 3D Rendered

Quite some time ago I loaded a quick post on the village of Sillwater (here). I was one of my more popular posts. At the time I was new to blender so I did not try to create any art for the post. I have since become marginally better and the thought has occurred to do a full 3D walkthrough animation of the village. It is really not that difficult but it involves a fair amount of work.

To get things started I built the epi-center of Stillwater, the Toppled Tankard Inn. Right now it is just an Inn floating in the vast darkness of the 3D mesh. But here are some shots of the exterior and the interior of the Inn.

The Toppled Tankard

The Toppled Tankard Inn, one of the few places to rest indoors in Stillwater valley. You will have to sleep on the floor but it is fairly clean and it is warm in the winter.

The Tap Room



No comments:

Post a Comment