Tuesday 2 January 2018

New Year

This is my first post of 2018.

In 2017 I managed to post 159 times. Which I think is really good, more than I had hoped to manage. However, if you look at my posts month to month you can see that I started on fire almost posting every day. For the last 6 months I have been posting more like 1 per week or 5-6 times per month.

Part of the problem is that I felt the need to make more and more content filled posts as the year went on. Posts that took a lot more effort to create and often had map or art added to them. 

Coming soon in 2018 I hope to finally post a Stars without Number adventure. No really. I actually got it plotted out and wrote the introduction and background over the holidays. 

Here’s a picture of a Halfling wizard so that this post is not totally filler.





No comments:

Post a Comment